The Millennial Mental Health Toolbox: Tips, Tools, and Handouts for Engaging Gen Y in Therapy
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
From TMI to FOMO, there is no doubt that millennials have a language of their own.
A generation as diverse as this demands a therapeutic toolbox that sheds light on the intricacies and complexities in working with and treating this unique population.
Written by Dr. Goali Saedi Bocci, millennial, psychologist, and author of a popular millennial-focused blog on Psychology Today, this workbook is filled with actionable worksheets, handouts, tech-guided meditations, and empowering tools requiring mere minutes a day to support the time-pressed client.
– Solution-Focused Therapy Interventions for Quick-Fixes
– CBT to Manage Rumination & Cognitive Distortions
– Reducing Stress with Mindfulness & Meditation
– Managing Loneliness & Feelings of Isolation
– Decreasing Blue Light & Enhancing Sleep
– Developing Self-Compassion
– Overcoming Perfectionism in the Pinterest & Instagram Era
– Texting, Social Media, & Well-Being
From the Publisher