(2 Pack) Lower Control Arm Prying Tool – Specialty Tools for Mechanics Lower Control Arm Tool, 6007 Control Arm Prying Tool
Lower Control Arm Prying Tool
(as of Feb 03,2021 15:44:10 UTC – Details)
(2 Pack) Lower Control Arm Prying Tool – Specialty Tools for Mechanics Lower Control Arm Tool,
6007 Control Arm Prying Tool
If you’ve been a mechanic for years and had only now learned about this amazing tool, then you’ve been missing – a lot. It’s a simple yet elegant solution to a common problem. For a mechanic working on a lower control arm (LCA), it’s always a question of where to position the pry bar to gain maximum leverage or if anyone’s got a minute to really help him out because it’s just not a one-person job.
Or is it? Mechanics swear by this tool’s efficacy both on domestic and imported vehicles. It works on most front-wheel drive vehicles. The manner of the tools’ usage depends mostly on the design of the knee assembly. For several car models, it’s as straightforward as slinging the hook part of the prying tool over the LCA and then inserting a pry bar on the tool’s eyelet. From there, you just need to apply pressure to pop the ball-joint out from the spindle.
Even with different-shaped LCAs, the same basic technique applies. Several adjustments may be necessary, especially with which side to hook the prying tool to gain maximum leverage. To prevent slipping, you need to ensure that the pry bar passes through the tools’ eyelet hole and then connects securely to the inner part of the LCA. And once you’re done, you can also use this prying tool to reinstall the LCA to the steering knuckle. This high-quality tool will find a lot of use in a mechanic’s shop from installing front axles, wheel bearings, and front axles – you can turn a two-person job into a one-person job.
Save time and effort with this simple yet innovative lower control arm prying tool. It’s the tool you never knew you needed and after several uses, you know you can’t do without it.
About this item – Lower Control Arm Prying Tool
- THE ULTIMATE LOWER CONTROL ARM TOOL – Turn lower control arm ball joint installation into a one-person job. Tired of searching for a colleague to help you pry off the lower control arm from the ball-joint. Whether you’re removing ball joints, replacing CV joints, or replacing the lower control arm itself, this prying tool is the best and cheapest alternative to chains and specialty lower control arm tools.
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED AUTOMOTIVE PRY TOOL – This small pry tool works best with a 7/8″ diameter, at least 35″ long pry bars. Simple yet effective, there’s no tool like this lower control arm prying tool. Slip the hooked part of the tool over the control arm and insert the pry bar on the tool’s eyelet. Pry down, applying pressure as you do so. In no time you’ll be able to pull the ball-joint from the spindle.
- HIGH-QUALITY LOWER CONTROL ARM TOOL – This is not your average bent metal. Made of high strength carbon steel, there’s no need to worry about this tool bending or breaking on the job.
- BEST VALUE 2-PACK TOOL – If you’re working on a shop with other mechanics, you definitely need more than one of these prying tools. Not only are they the cheapest, but these tools are also the most convenient. Once you use this lower control arm prying tool, there’s no looking back to using chains ever again.
- US-BASED CUSTOMER SUPPORT – Don’t hesitate to contact our US-based customer service team for your questions and suggestions regarding our products.